Custom Search

Oct 18, 2008

Day 73: Yoda



Yoda is a fictional character from the Star Wars universe, who appears in all of the franchise's films except for Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. Frank Oz provided Yoda's voice in each film and lent his skills as a puppeteer in the original trilogy and The Phantom Menace. Yoda first appears in the saga in The Empire Strikes Back as a Jedi Master, and trains Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Jedi. In the prequel trilogy, he serves as Grand Master of the Jedi Order.

Download the PDF file here!

6 comments:

Call it Red Frisbee said...

hahah, this is awesome. A Darth Maul one would be sick!

nessy said...

dear joe
I will use your figures as placeholders to my graduation party. for each person a suitable character.
there is only a problem. I need more female characters. can you help me?

Joseph Chiang said...

nessy,

you can use my blank template and create the characters you want.

--joe

mister Barman said...

Good job!!!!.... I'm waiting for the pdf file... I hope it doesn't take a long time! :)

Joseph Chiang said...

the pdf is up!

nessy said...

thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails