Custom Search

Sep 2, 2008

Day 62: Barack Obama



Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961) is the nominee of the Democratic Party for the office of President of the United States in the 2008 general election. He is the first African American to be a major political party's nominee for this office. Obama is currently the junior United States Senator from Illinois.

After announcing his presidential campaign in February 2007, Obama emphasized withdrawing American troops from Iraq, energy independence, decreasing the influence of lobbyists, and promoting universal health care as top national priorities.

Download the PDF here.

5 comments:

Joseph Chiang said...

"Change we can believe in"

Unknown said...

Hello Joe.
I am Youngshin Kim from VOGUE GIRL KOREA magazine.
We want to introduce your blog on this October issue.
I can't get your email address.
Please contact me first or tell me your email.
my email address is mail@kimyoungshin.com
voguegirlmag@gmail.com

Deal said...

The next president of the United States.
But to be fair [must we?] you should also include John McBush as well.
--Deal

Paper Bender said...

Oh shucks, why not post Dubya too. But, please include alignment marks that I may properly align the model in the appropriate place.

Wendy said...

Lookie! I made one! http://www.flickr.com/photos/winkingskunk/2846534648/

Related Posts with Thumbnails