Custom Search

Jun 7, 2008

Day 19: Moomin

The Moomins are the central characters in a series of books and a comic strip by Finnish writer Tove Jansson, originally published in Swedish in Finland. They are a family of carefree and adventurous trolls who live in Moominvalley.

The Moomins have since been the basis for numerous television series, a film and even a theme park.

Moomin PDF here.


Mary Beth Heishman said...

I'm very impressed with this paper toy- a -day project. This is great and so inspiring. I'll be sharing these toys with my K-5 art students!
Thanks again Joe.
Best of LUCK.
Mary Beth Heishman

JoE said...

Thanks Mery. Hope your students enjoy making them!

Paper said...

Thank you again for bringing joy to children! We used to have a Moomin shop in town but, sadly, it closed a couple years ago.

DestroytoCreate said...

These are awesome!!! My new favorite site!

Lisa said...

Hi! Just found your site through a recommendation from a friend's little brother on dirty old facebook, and I am currently admiring my little Andy Warhol toy. Thank you!! I would love to see Jem, Aeon Flux, Skeletor, Rainbow Brite, She Ra or Carmen San Diego. Or all of them . (Child of the 80's anyone?) Later skater.

jaajy said...

some mistake has appeared, because there is Schroeder under the Moomin pdf link. I am really interested in Moomin, please, give it there!!! Thanks, I love them all, but moomins are moomins, you know..

JoE said...

Thanks. It's been fixed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails